Neon is a framework for automated generation of PDF from XML documents of supported DTDs.
- Supported DTDs: Elsevier Journal Article DTD and NLM/JATS DTD.
- The document shall be valid as per the respective DTD.
- The graphic file formats supported are: (i)
- Long equations will be broken across lines and aligned if and only if alignment and line break attributes as per MathML version 3.0 have been used for tagging math equations.
- Stretchy delimiters will be supported only if
<mfence>element is used for math tagging.
- The orientation attribute of floats shall be used so that automated landscaping of wide floats are accomplished.
- The widths of tabular columns if provided (for example, CALS DTD provides), will assist to generate elegant tables without intervention.
- The metadata has to be provided either in XML or JSON format.
- Standards compliant PDFs are generated.
- Graphic files as per the requirements of PDF shall be provided meeting required resolutions and color spaces.
- Target journals house style shall be provided.
- A set up time of a fortnight is needed.